Works with Google Drive
You can upload files from your PC or Google Drive.
We have a simple tutorial guide which explains the features of the software extension and what each button inside the extension does. Read our tutorial and welcome guide on how to use the extension to the fullest.
Any operating system works
This addons works on all computers - the operating system you use doesn't matter.
- You can creating stop motion animation sequences using a webcam.
- Animation sequences can be saved to a video file in the widely-supported webm format.
- Click "on" to take image from your webcam.
- Click "Capture" to get an image you want.
- If taking the wrong picture, press "Undo".
- Choose "Save" to download video on your computer.
What is a stop motion video?
Stop motion is a technique where you take photos of an object, then move it slightly, and take another photo. The object is moved slightly again and the process repeated until you get to the end of your scene.
This might sound confusing but it's actually very simple! All you need is a camera and some patience!
Let's say you want to make a stop motion video about making pancakes. You would first set up your pancake ingredients on your kitchen table and take a photo. Next, you'd move that ingredient slightly so it looks like someone is mixing them together in preparation for cooking. Then take another photo. Repeat this process until every ingredient has been moved into place, then start recording video so that it looks like your character has started cooking!
How can you create a stop motion video with a web camera?
If you want to make stop-motion videos, you need to capture the images one by one. You can't just press the shutter button and expect it to work. To do this, we need special equipment like a tripod and a remote control. But there are other ways too.
Here's one that doesn't require any extra equipment but does require some patience:
1) Find your subject (for example, an action figure or doll) and set up its pose.
2) Take a picture of it with your phone or camera.
3) Move the subject slightly and take another picture. Repeat until the end of your scene is reached (or until you run out of patience).
- Install the Extension
- After installing the extension, click on the icon on the toolbar.